Halodi made a strange dream this night. She was in an environment with a dangerous atmosphere. Of the mist, a dragon arosed and threatened the girl. While the dragon was going to give a scratch, he stopped his gesture and sniffed at the air. He approached his head of Halodi. The girl tightened a hesitating hand towards the dragon and the latter was passive. She did not mean there having to tame a dragon. But his pleasure was short-lived because she woke up, licked by Rianto her dog. The awakening was hard but after a good breakfast, Halodi left in town remet the trader and the young civilian of the last time and told them its strange dream.
- To tame a dragon is impossible for us normally, says Anna. Safe for a clan: the clan Nyoksis. They possessed powers bound to dragons and could tame them. Unfortunately we have no proof that you are one of theirs. They were recognized by their long and sharp ears.
- I don't believe that I am a member of it because otherwise my parents would have doubtless spoken me about it, answered Halodi.
The evening came fast and it's about time for Halodi to get ready for its meeting with emperor Andreas. She carried then a long black, white and blue dress which emphasized its purple hair. It was a strapless dress with turquoise blue ribbons and silver pearls. His hair was amassed on the side and buckled. A headband with small white roses on a side decorated his head.
Aragon took his daughter to the palace by underground passages. These galleries had been built for people who tried to hide from monsters which attacked the city before the Great Conquest. There was of the food and which to live during several weeks.
They arrived at the palace by a secret door which led on the big hall of the palace. They went to the throne room where waited for them the emperor. The latter showed a frank smile when he lives Halodi to arrive.
- My Lord, greeted Halodi of graceful one reverence.
- You are sublime this evening miss Kirial' om, says Andreas by offering a kiss on the hand of Halodi. Your hair would highlight a little your personality and your blue eyes sapphire stress your beauty.
All these compliments made Halodi blush. His stomach scolded, which embarrassed the teenager.
- It is true that my invitation was early. I made prepare a meal specially for this meeting.
- Would you honor me?
- Of course, you are my guest. Andreas turned to Aragon. You can go back home Aragon, I wish to remain alone with your daughter.
- Very well my Lord. But take care of her.
Aragon left. Halodi felt bad for his father who doubtless wanted to stay.
Andreas took her towards a big dining room with a long table. On the table, dishes refined were arranged. Andreas sat down on the royal chair and Halodi sat down in front of him.
- By seeing your appearance, we can say that you are not as the others, called out to her the emperor.
- I pull my physical appearance partially lilac hair of my mother and as my father's is brown it is doubtless that which gave this hair color, it is natural.
- Thus it is by genetic code.
- It is more or less that, you would have been able to meet my mother, unfortunately she died 7 years ago.
- But I knew Carolina, a beautiful, intelligent, strong woman. It is a pity the battle of Reas took her.
While her guest ate a few all the dishes, Andreas observed it. She hid something through her behavior. He was sure there. Nevertheless Halodi made nothing abnormal. He was going to discover all this in time.
Once the meal was ended, the emperor took the girl to the garden behind the castle. Halodi approached the fountain in the center and raised the head in the sky to feel the wind. After this she began to dance with a great grace. Andreas, amazed by such a grace, applauded to the end of the dance.
- Your so talented.
- Thank you, milord, my mother teach me this dance when I was young. She loved dance.
After this, the emperor took back the girl in the hall of the Palace.
-I spent a very good evening with you my Lord.
- I also Miss Kirial' Om. Leave one of my soldiers you take back at your home.
She turned around towards the emperor. The latter lives then an intense light in the blue eyes sapphire of Halodi and its wards(pupils) took a silvery color and a shape in fine. Andreas wondered as the light disappeared. A soldier arrived and took Halodi in underground passages. This is when appeared Solium, Andreas's right hand.
- I saw the light in the eyes of this girl. He could whether she(it) is one, wondered Solium.
- Yes but we have no proof which can approve this suspicion. Anyway, no Alphanis survived the invasion and we exterminated the survivors. Keep a close watch on her.
- As you wish, my Lord.